Sunday 14 March 2010

Welcome to the Morrowind and Oblivion Blog

This blog is complimentay to my Morrowind and Oblivion Site.

I decided to create this blog because the constraints on my domain's site meant it was not compatible with blogging, and because the Google blogs are free ;)

This will allow for discussion of the real site by Morrowind and Oblivion enthusiasts, which has not been possible in the past. I would therefore like feedback on the way my site looks and feels, whether you love it or loath it, and, more importantly, what you think it needs and what you think it is missing.

On the main site I have tried to accommodate casual Morrowind and Oblivion gamers, and tried to make the site appealing to modders. That is why I have provided mod reviews, construction set tutorials, tools and utilities, and stacks of popular mods for both Morrowind and Oblivion.

So, get posting and let everyone know what you think.

I'm looking forward to hearing your comments, and please,

No obscene material.

Dave Foster

1 comment:

  1. I love your Morrowind modding tutorials, it's not often that someone actually takes the time to sit down and create tutorials dedicated to the modding of Morrowind.
    It's just a shame this blog is three years old and I seriously doubt anyone is going to see this.

    Your tutorials are really in depth and easy to learn, and I appreciate that. I was just wondering if perhaps there was an "advanced quest making tutorial" or something to that effect. I really know how to make decent normal quests, I think it would be nice though to show people a really in depth quest for those of us that are already familiar with the CS and decent with dialogue.

    ReplyDelete